What is the cancellation policy?
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice for all appointments. Appointment cancellations must be done during Spa hours between 11 AM TO 8 PM. All cancellations must be made over the phone; Emails will not be accepted as a form of cancellation. Appointments canceled less than 24-hours in advance will be subject to a standard $65 service fee per EACH service. A full listing of our policies can be found here.
Is gratuity automatically added to the services?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of any of our services. Gratuity is based on your own personal satisfaction, but it is of course not an obligation.
What is a standard for gratuity?
- Customarily gratuity is 15%-20% of the price of your spa service(s).
What methods of payment are accepted?
- We accept cash and all major credit cards (American Express, VISA/MasterCard, & Discover)
What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- If you purchased our services through Amazon, Groupon, etc., you must only bring the physical copy of your voucher.
Am I allowed to bring my own lotion, oils, or polishes with me?
- Yes, if you prefer, you are allowed to bring your own personal lotions, oils, or polishes with you.
How early should I be there before my appointment begins?
- We suggest arriving at your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
What do I do with my jewelry/personal belongings?
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items, therefore, we as that you please keep your valuables in your purse or wallet. You are of course able to bring your personal belongings into the room with you.
Are my children allowed at the spa as well?
- Children are allowed as long as they are 12 years of age or above.
Are any services available to minors?
- Youths between the ages of 14 and 17 can receive any of our treatments with the accompaniment of a legal parent or guardian.
Are there refunds if something comes up before my appointment?
- We require that all adjustments and cancellations of appointments be made 24-hours in advance in order to receive a full refund. We understand that extenuating situations can occur; therefore under the discretions of the spa’s on duty manager a rescheduling of your service could be accommodated
Do I have to take my underwear off?
- Of course not! We want your experience to be as pleasurable as possible, therefore leaving on or taking off your underwear is strictly up to you. Our professional staff of highly trained and qualified massage therapist can provide you the best massage regardless of your underwear status.
Will the Massage Therapist be present when I undress and redress?
- No, the Massage Therapist will notify you and leave prior to you undressing and redressing. Before ever entering the room our massage therapist will knock and ask for your permission to enter and upon the completion of your massage, each massage therapist will wait outside with a refreshing glass of water for you.
Should I talk during my massage?
- Most clients prefer silence during their massage but the decision of whether to talk or not is completely up to you. We always encourage our clients to communicate with their massage therapist to ensure their satisfaction is being met. The massage therapist may also ask you questions in order to better serve you and ensure maximum comfort.
The pressure isn’t deep enough, but I don’t want to insult the therapist’s technique. What should I do?
- We encourage open communication and our professional staff will not take offense to you needing the pressure to be deeper, therefore please do notify them. Keep in mind though that it is a myth that massage therapy has to hurt to be effective.
Is there any aftercare for getting a massage?
- Drinking lots of water as it helps to hydrate and keep the flow of blood throughout the body assisting in muscle comfort and rehabilitation.
Can I eat before my massage?
- It is best not to eat a large meal 2 hours prior to receiving a massage.
I have facial jewelry, should I take it out?
- We highly suggest for sanitation and results that all facial and ear jewelry be removed prior to having a facial.
Do you have to remove your clothes?
- We ask that you remove clothing from the waist up so as to receive the full treatment service and to avoid any possible harm to your clothing. You, of course, do not have to remove clothing if you would not like to.
I have sensitive skin, how do you cater to my need?
- Prior to any facial treatment, you will be provided a questionnaire about your skin type and any medical conditions you may have so that our expert estheticians can assess and cater to your specific needs. In order for the best experience and results to occur, we ask that you are open and honest with your esthetician.
Is my hair too short to wax?
- We highly recommended that your hair length is about the size of a grain of rice.
It’s my first time, will it hurt and does it get easier over time?
- This depends on your own level of pain tolerance and the level of sensitivity of the area being waxed. Like with everything at our spa we ask that you be honest and keep an open form of communication between the technician and yourself. Often regular waxing of an area gradually reduces the level of discomfort you’ll feel over the course of time.
What type of wax do you use?
- We offer both hard and soft wax. It is best to inform your technician regarding your desired preference when meeting with them?
Is your wax for sensitive skin?
- Yes, all our wax used in our spas are made for sensitive skin. We also never double dip to ensure a sanitary experience.
Do all locations offer men’s services?
- Yes, all of our locations offer waxing services for men, however, none of our locations at this time offer a Brazilian wax service for men. For prices and services please visit the location tab above and review their list of prices and services.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ's
Do all locations do Laser Hair Removal?
- As of now only our Midtown and Broom Street locations have Laser Hair Removal services
Eyelash Extension FAQ's
Can I use mascara with my eyelash extensions?
- Most mascaras will remove the glue causing extensions to fall out. Thankfully we sell one of the specific mascaras that can be safely used with your extensions to enhance your new look.
Can I use makeup remover around my eye?
- Only non-oil based makeup remover can be used around the area of the eyes.
Can I rub my eye?
- Leaving the eyes alone and untouched for at least 24-hours ensures a lengthy and successful extension process. We do not suggest any immediate touching of the eyes as your extensions could be harmed.
Can I workout/shower after?
- For best results and to ensure longevity immediately working out after an extension process is highly discouraged. Keeping the eyes away from water of any kind for 24 to 48-hours ensures the best results. Do not worry as your technician will inform you all about aftercare and answer any questions you may have.